Saturday, December 19, 2009

Hurry & Come Down, For I Must stay @your House Today


Take a break and come to this tranquil place.Slow down your hurried pace & use your senses to tune to God's channel. HE is found everywhere here. But the most important part is your heart , be opened and generous and have courage to connect with God . You'll receive abundantly at the end of the day. To achieve that you've to encounter GOD in SILENCE. Yes, this place is none other than The Maranatha Retreat House.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I was there recently......
O, What a privilege to have the whole place for just 4 of us with 2 Spiritual Companions. God's love is really beyond words. When I stepped my foot at the centre, I've the feeling of "coming home". Yeah, true enough, through the imagination of being part of the crowd in Jericho who wanted to see Jesus in person , I was like Zaccheus (Luke 19:1-6)climbed up a tree.When Jesus came smiling near to the place and say, "Hei! What are you doing up there? " His gaze went directly into my heart, telling me" Come down quickly for I must stay at your house today !" I was overwhelmed with tears. Why the tears ? Later only I recognized that was my tears of joy ! It was a joy that Jesus and I would meet at the house - my HEART !

I'm very glad that I made the right choice to come HOME . 2009 is a busy year with so much happening and accomplishment. Did I put HIM as No. 1 in my daily life? I felt there was an urgent need to take a rest in order to slow down my pace spending time with HIM before the year ends.These 3 days silence retreat leading me to some new discovery of OUR RELATIONSHIP. What an experience to realize how I am called to become HIS PRECIOUS CHILD. I give thanks as I also realize all of you are also HIS precious children. Thank you to all of you who journey with me throughout my life. A life that HE "sees all that he has made and it is very good !" Not only that, Psalm 139 brings so much awareness to who am I . The awareness is a force that clear my doubt and foster OUR intimacy.HE says," I'M THE VINE ,you're the branches." How can I leave you if I want to bears fruit in plenty ?? " O, no way. I won't leave you my dearest partner or companion or friend as YOU called me! I've to remain in YOUR LOVE - to nurture you." Yes, thank you for choosing and journeying with me.
Praise the LORD for giving me the yearning to come HOME. Amen !

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Come, at least once in a year leave your work for a while and make a retreat , specially to listen to GOD in SILENCE ..... you'll find surprises !Why wait, check the MRH 2010 schedule @ http://www.maranatharetreathouse.com/and make an appointment with HIM!
Be still,listen to the birds,insects & frogs

In silence the pine Trees walk with u

In silence we dialogue

Listen to the rhythm of the sound

P.s:
This photo was taken about a year ago.This time when I came, they were all cut down by the neighbour.What a pity!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sometime it's good to make retreat with those U do'nt know. I suppose other retretants were stranger to U that's why u could fully get into it.In deep silent moment God grant us the grace to reflect & to pray....
Other then retreat learn to adore God infront of the blessed sacrament or have a little sacred corner to do the Centering prayer also'll let us into inner silent.
Thanks for sharing your experience.