1st invitation:
HE says, "Hurry and come down , for I must stay at your house today."
Yes, in stillness and silence of "not doing",we began to recall the time we met. Psalm 139:13 It was you who formed my in most part and knit me together in my mother's womb. This encounter of the LORD is beyond words. Once again ,I thank you for the wonders you have done in my life, and my heart praises you for your marvelous deeds.
***************
2nd invitation:
Going home - celebrate Thanksgiving & Christmas with those I dearly love.We spent quality time with John's family.
We had our first Thanksgiving dinner together as a family in Christ. We came together in prayer, counting and sharing our blessings. Joyously we sang christmas carols .We welcome HIM in christmas eve mass.
Philippians 4:4,6 Rejoice in the LORD always, I say it again;rejoice..... The LoRD is near.... in everything resort to prayer and supplication together with thanksgiving and bring your requests before GOD.
***************
It was a special Christmas home coming. We took time to have heart-to-heart chat . There were moments of happiness, sadness,worries and disappointment in our lives but it was a good time to come together to give thanks ,praise , appreciation,affirmation and encouragement to each other. Aren't all these are important in our lives and we should be doing it frequently ? However, the word "busy" is always the excuse of not doing that often. Well, if we're generous to spare some moment to do that for yourself and others , I believe miracles will happen in our relationship with ourselves and others too.
****************
Gratitude can open your eyes to what’s truly important and give you hope and inspiration. We can appreciate “right now,” no matter what else is going on in our lives !
O YES ! It was indeed a blessed Christmas :o)
No comments:
Post a Comment