er....PGLM3 ??
Well, it is Puteri Gunung Ledang The Musical (season III) !
Oh yes ,I really enjoyed watching it ! It was another extremely impressive Malaysian musical performance after watching P.RAMLEE The musical last year. Our Boleh Land's musical theatre "sudah boleh nampak ada International standard-lah" ! :o)
According to the media,this performance is better than the last two sessions.So, I'm truly lucky to watch it this time as it promises the audience with more magical ,more spectacular, more breathtaking scenes . Yes, I can only describe it as an awesome experience .One might think that to put a classic legend on stage will be a boring thing. However, PGLM3 incorporates a unique blend of traditional and rock, choral and orchestral music. Hence,the result is very dynamic, unexpected and most important it is very entertaining ! I really love Tiara Jacquelina acting as Puteri Gunung Ledang.She just looks radiant in this character and not forgetting to mention the handsome Hang Tuah acted by Stephen Rahman Hughes.
A successful performance includes a lot of effort , sacrifice, time ,energy and passion. The thunderous applause shows our appreciation to all they have contributed. Bravo.....bravo.....
p/s:Its tickets sold like hot cake. Imagine an afternoon show on a weekday was also full house ! Hmm... semua orang ini datang dari mana? Siang siang hari tak perlu pergi kerjakah ? Ha...
Winner of 8 BOH Cameronian Arts Awards
No comments:
Post a Comment