
"What is your feeling after watching all this ? "Some found it shocking, upset, disturbing ,disgusting and even moved to tears.Yes, abortion is still happening every day ! So many unborn little lives are destroyed because of ignorance, self-centredness and fear.
Yes, GOD doesn't like this !The church is anti-abortion but how much have we done to stop this act ? I think we need to stop questioning "who should do what?" Let's start from us - those who have watched this film and love LIFE.
Kudos to the organiser of this workshop for taking the lead to bring awareness to the church community regarding this issue. Yes, they have the desire to share the film with more people but they've limited manpower. I think if the participants on that night's workshop are convince with the message , then we should join their mission to share this film with more people. Share with single young adults , parents, teenagers , Sunday schools , BECs and even out-reached to non- christians. Oh, you'll be surprised that the Buddhists are already on the
Food for thought : One might wonder whether this film is suitable to share with our teenagers as our sex education is not that advance yet. I think it all depends on the technique of presentation . Here ,of course we've to consider their background and readiness. The workshop method is suitable as it allows the participants to share their feelings and give their views on topics related to the film.And it is essential to have Q&A session to clarify any doubts. Finally, not forgetting to invite the Holy Spirit to lead the whole session.
Here's a website to find out what others said about showing this documentary to young people.
Whenever I watch this film, I thank my mum and dad for giving birth to me ! Let's continue to love lives !

No comments:
Post a Comment