On the 3rd day, we were assigned to carry out different tasks & later share the experience with the others. There were 4 tasks: Visiting Organic Farm , Finding out the air pollution , Interviewing Cameron folks/tourist regarding Climate Change and conducting activities for school children. I was hoping to visit organic farm but my other group members had already volunteered to take the last task ! Actually I was grumbling in my heart; what a decision ! All the way up here still want to teach ? ! Anyway, I had to follow the majority. That morning a total of 40 students from 4 nearby primary schools took part in the activity. We started with some games, then watched a video clip on Climate Change which followed by a quiz contest. Lastly, in groups they had a drawing contest on mother nature. At the closing ceremony, all the kids received certificates & some prizes. Could see that they really enjoyed the day ! For us, well, not really a difficult task but in the beginning there was a bit of confusion in the coordination. Anyway, no big deal as we were all experienced cikgu, bukan masalah yang rumit :o)
One thing attracted my attention was the landscaping of the school . The cold weather allows flowers to grow beautifully. Before leaving the place, I was busy admiring the plants. Well , at least it recaptured my happy feeling for being here.
Masterpieces on mother nature :o) Smile kids !
1 comment:
Sound good of that experience...
Post a Comment