Friday, September 10, 2010

Black & White @Variation


Wong and I considered very fortunate to see the display of this remarkable show at the ground floor on Friday night when we watched The Reluctant Saint. We told ourselves this was something we shouldn't miss.

In the beginning I was trying hard but failed to contact the person in charged of the ticket.Finally on Sunday morning I received a "sms" telling me to come and get the ticket an hour before the show. I was a bit excited over the news and quickly contacted my friends who were disappointed to call off the plan earlier on. Ha....ha....a..a. I think our enthusiasm couldn't stop us from going ! So, we were on our way rushing to KLPAC for the second time in a week .

This time Wong and I arrived very early. Why? Sunday no traffic jam ;o) After getting the tickets we took a slow walk next to the lakeside. Our heart was not at peace as we kept looking at our watch and wondered the other friend who were rushing to KLPAC for the first time with her family could make it or not .We were so worried that they might waste their 3 tickets as once the show started, late comers were not allowed to enter. Well, the organizer got a reason for that. The usher even reminded us to use the washroom before entering the theatre as there was no interval. It seemed the performance last 1 1/2 hours without any breaks. We waited impatiently , hoping to see the three of them to appear soon but oh gosh, still no sign of them , it was almost time ! Then finally saw them coming in 5 minutes before the door closed, phew !

Yes........... we all made it and enjoyed the show awesomely. It was really a must watch masterpiece of the time ! It was a beautiful art : seeing how music blends with dance ! I would give a big salute to the 9 dancers who gave us such a vibrant experience. It's not only a dance but the message it carries is clear even my friend's 7 year old daughter understands and enjoys so much. What a miss if you didn't see the show !

If you are interested to know about their performance , just click this blog and even watch the trailer :
http://duaspace-blackandwhite.blogspot.com/

No comments: